Spa pool deals
Get the latest deals on Hot Spring Spas
Waiver: Test Swim in an Endless Pool® (“the Test Swim”) at Banana Boat Ocean Swim Event (“the Event”)
I declare that:
1. I understand that I should not compete in the Test Swim unless I have trained and prepared appropriately for it. My physical condition has been verified by a medical practitioner or I confidently believe that I am sufficiently fit and healthy to swim train and that I am able to tread water and swim in an Endless Pool®.
2. I have taken medical advice on any pre-existing medical conditions, and confirm that it is medically safe for me to participate in the Test Swim.
3. I understand that safety precautions undertaken by the Event (such as a safety briefing) are a service to me but are not a guarantee of safety.
4. I accept that I have an important responsibility to listen to the pre-Test Swim safety briefing and to immediately seek clarification from a Endless Pool team member on anything which is not entirely clear to me.
5. By participating in the Test Swim, I accept all risks involved in the Test Swim. I fully realise the dangers of participating in the Test Swim, and I am responsible for the risks associated with my participation and my wellbeing and safety during and after the Test Swim.
6. I understand and acknowledge that the Event (Hot Spring Spas NZ Ltd and their partners, executors, employees or sponsors) provide no warranties regarding my wellbeing and safety.
7. If using an outside Endless Pool®, I will wear appropriate swim wear and sunscreen and supply my own towel. I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions during the Test Swim.
8. I consent to the Events using my name and contact details for future promotional campaigns.
9. I agree to comply with the rules and regulations of the Test Swim. These include but are not limited to the Events’ health and safety policy.
10. I acknowledge that under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (“the Act”) I must take reasonable care of my own health and safety and that I must comply with the reasonable instructions of the Event (Hot Spring Spas NZ Ltd and their partners, executors, employees or sponsors) in relation to my health and safety to allow the Test Swim organisers to comply with the Act.
11. I consent to receiving medical treatment in the Test Swim for illness or injuries suffered during or immediately after the Test Swim.
12. The minimum age to use an Endless Pool® is 18 years (or older), and any person under this age cannot use an Endless Pool® without a responsible adult supervision at all times.
13. I hereby certify I am 18 years of age or older.
14. If I am younger than 16 years of age, I will have these Terms and Conditions viewed and agreed upon by my legal guardian (through the online entry process), which will in effect give consent for me to compete in this Test Swim. Children under the age of 16 years old wanting to participate in this Test Swim should be confident swimmers and high level of fitness to use an Endless Pool®. Parental guidance is required at all times while using the pool.
1. People with medical conditions and women who are pregnant should not enter an Endless Pool® without a doctor’s approval.
2. Enter and exit the Endless Pools® cautiously. Sudden temperature changes can cause lightheadedness, so take your time when getting in and out, especially if you have been in the swim spa for some time or have a history of lightheadedness.
3. When exiting the Endless Pool, please use the appropriate steps, handrails and non-slip mat provided or ask for assistance from Endless Pool team members.
4. After exiting the pool, please dry yourself off on rubber mats to ensure all excess water is removed from your feet and body.
5. Please wear appropriate swimwear and sunscreen when using Endless Pools® outside.