Spa pool deals
Get the latest deals on Hot Spring Spas
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter for this competition is Hot Spring Spas New Zealand Limited. The competition prize is one Bull Bel-Air Barbeque valued at $1099 (NZD).
2. Competition entry is restricted to New Zealand residents, 18 years of age or older. To be eligible to enter the competition all participants must enter via Facebook and tag on the post.
3. To enter competition, participants must complete entry via Hot Spring Spas Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HotSpringSpasNZ/
4. Multiple entries are accepted. Staff, their immediate families and agents of Hot Spring Spas and any related companies are not eligible to enter the competition.
5. The competition will close at 6pm (NZST) on Sunday, 6th of September and the winner will be drawn at random via a unique number generator.
6. The winner will be notified by Facebook messenger. If three reasonable attempts to contact a winner have been made and that winner is still unavailable, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn. The competition prize winner will be published on Hot Spring Spas Facebook page and elsewhere at the discretion of Hot Spring Spas New Zealand Limited.
7. The promoter is Hot Spring Spas New Zealand Ltd. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash under any circumstances. If for any reason the prizes become unavailable, the promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice. The promoters may change, extend, amend or cancel the competition and its terms at any time at their sole discretion.
8. The information that you provide to enter this competition will be held by Hot Spring Spas New Zealand Ltd and will be used for the purposes of administering the competition. You have the right to access and request correction of this information.
9. The competition promoters shall not be liable for any costs, expenses, loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the competition, the taking or using of a prize, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the promoters or any of their associated agencies, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. By claiming a prize, the winner consents to Hot Spring Spas New Zealand Ltd making use of their name(s) and/or photograph(s) for publicity purposes as determined by promoters (such as via its social media channels).
11. The promoters assume no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem of any kind of internet malfunction. Entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt of transmission into the website database, not the time of transmission by the entrant.
12. All entries become the property of Hot Spring Spas New Zealand Ltd.
13. Incomprehensible or incomplete entries and any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions shall be deemed invalid.
14. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the promoters do not warrant the quality of those goods and/or services or the suitability for your circumstances.
15. The promoter’s decisions on all matters regarding the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The prize is to be couriered or can be picked up from Hot Spring Spas Head Office 35 William Pickering Drive before 30th September 2020.
17. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and Instagram.