Hot Spring® Spas takes you back to where it all began: nurtured by water.
Join us for guided meditation, yoga and hot water immersion led by renowned author, speaker and yogi Tui Fleming.
You’ll leave feeling much calmer, nourished and more present because you’ve created a lasting experience above the water, below the water, beyond the water - in life.
All proceeds from ticket sales and silent auction will be donated to the Mental Health Foundation NZ.
Grab your ticket from Eventbrite now for a truly memorable evening like never before.
Our Frequently Asked Questions & Answers:
- Any yoga experience necessary? Absolutely not, all are welcome!
- What if I'm pregnant? Still welcome for yoga, however hot water immersion is not recommended when pregnant.
- What if I have an injury? If it's something you can still move safely, you are welcome; if it's a significant limitation, you might not get as much value out of the mindful movement segment of the session.
- What if I have sensitive skin and suffer from eczema or psoriasis, can I still use your spa pools? We recommend you only soak in our salt water spa pools. Our Highlife and Limelight spas are naturally chlorinated through the Freshwater Salt System and is much gentler on your skin - please let us know when you arrive.
- Do I need a yoga mat? No, our lovely friends at Eco Yoga Store have supplied us with their earth friendly TRIBE Warrior mats for the night.
- Will you be using props? No, if you know you need a cushion or folded blanket to sit on, you're welcome to bring one along.
- What shall I wear? We recommend comfortable clothes to move in with your bathers underneath - we do not recommend wearing your clothes in the spa pools.
- Do you have changing rooms? Yes, however we suggest wearing your bathers underneath your yoga clothes. We will have portable changing booths to use before or after your spa soak if needed.
- What shall I bring? Please wear your bathers and bring a towel to use after your spa soak.
- How often are your spa pools treated? Our spa pools are treated and tested daily to ensure the balance is correct.
- Is Tui Fleming a trained yoga teacher? Yes, she's an advanced yoga and meditation teach (RTY500 plus Embodied Flow training). Read more here.
If you have any further questions you need answered please contact our event coordinator directly: firstname.lastname@example.org